Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lily (my one and only) and a tall glass.


 Clever iTunes, random playing this just as I was finishing up with this

The bobbles were almost the death of me, I kept having to put this knit aside.  No more bobbles for me for a long, long time.

Celebrated finishing the last bobble with a GINgerale in the sun.  Thanks Babycocktails, mighty tasty.  I was nervous about corrupting my Plymouth gin with peach nectar and gingerale (I like my gin ginny), but it worked a treat.

Looking at this tiny thing I wonder if it can possibly fit me?  I sized down because I wanted it fitted, really hope I haven't made it too small, some serious negative ease here.

But it does fit, even over my dress - hooray.  I also think this yarn, being mostly cotton, will give quite a bit (hopefully - no way am I doing those bobbles again!).

Not so much a spring green as a summery sage. 

3 comments: