Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still Waiting for Summer....

No one is allowed to touch the button on my thermometer - I want to leave the "high" bar on 31 for ever - just to prove it really did get hot once!  Saturday 30th Jan 2010 it was :-)

Even our week at the beach was a cooler experience than usual, a lot of books were read by my bookworms, the five year old discovered he could read chapter books.


But hey, the cooler weather meant Ry could model his new jersey!


This merino was dyed by a friend of mine. She called it "NZ Coastline", and I just wanted to show you how exactly perfectly the colours match a New Zealand beach. Wasn't she clever?



See - perfect!


More Beachy Goodness


Those coastal shades of blue and brown and grey again.


Now we're home, the children went back to school today and Parapara seems along way away and a long time ago.  I can feel that warm sand on my toes....

No comments:

Post a Comment