Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick and Random

That title perhaps promises more excitement than this post can deliver...

I accidentally took a photo of my foot walking down Cuba Street.  Which lead me to ponder the proportion of asphalt to chewing gum.


A pic for Pippa - this is what you need to keep those pesky cats off your garden!


A fine day lead to a fine night (if you can call 6pm night) and Fish and Chips on the beach.  We have some good F&C shops here in Island Bay, we prefer "the yellow one".  Always fresh, never (too) greasy.  And there's a Batman in the toy-grabber machine (which I never let my kids have money for because I'm so mean).


Munch, munch, munch...


...and wipe your hands on your shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I need that cat botty zapper! Excellent. Love foot pictures too. Great striding.

    ReplyDelete