Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cute, cute, cute

Busy, busy in the run up to Christmas, and the summer holidays only 2 weeks away.  so much I wanted to get done before I get the kiddos home fulltime - so much I am not going to get done!

But indulge me 2 lovely booklets I picked up today:


Another Stitchcraft publication from the late 40s (authority standards still being conformed to).  Bunnies, squirrels...  how cute are these? 

And a real surprise, No.2 Viyella Knitting Book!  Missing its cover, but these are lovely (I already have No.3).  I love the 1920s style illustrations.


Look - schematics!  How modern.


How sweet and old-fashioned is this?  We've been watching Boardwalk Empire and these books put me right in that era.


Back to real life now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'd wear an Embroidered Frock like that if someone made me one!

    ReplyDelete