Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Matariki is live!


It's only been the best part of a year, but I've finally got my Matariki sweater pattern ready for release.  It is now available to download through the Ravelry Store for US$5.00.  All you have to do is click the button:



I'm absolutely stunned by the beautiful sweaters my testers have knitted from the pattern, one even made a gorgeous hat and skirt to match.  I love to see people take an idea and run with it, to me it's all part of the joy of the creative process that is knitting.

From now until the end of April I will be donating all proceeds from the sale of this pattern to the NZ Red Cross Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.  My little bit to support the people of Christchurch through this difficult time.

Hope you enjoy knitting the pattern as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment